- Sep. 21, 2021
- Improved display speed of SGLI Near-Realtime Monitor.
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Inner Bay monitor was opened.
- Jul. 11, 2021
- From the data around 3:24, the identification of the thermal infrared band (TI01) improved the noise.
- Jun. 16, 2021
Noise has been generated in specific pixels of the thermal infrared band (TI01) from around 21:39 on 6/6, and stripes have appeared on Land product and sea surface temperature.
It will be improved in early July (TBD).
- Jun. 10, 2021
- Issue of the 3rd Research Announcement on the Earth Observations
Data Providing Service
- Globe Portal System
- ADEOS-Ⅱ/GLI Web
- SGLI Near-Realtime Monitor
- GCOM In-situ Data Web
- JAXA Satellite Monitoring for Environmental Studies